Following up on strong sales in Q1'09, New Atlanta had a very good second quarter, April through June 2009 (Q2'09). While we weren't quite able to match the first quarter results, highlights of Q2'09 are:
- New Atlanta total sales for Q2'09 were 25% higher than the same quarter last year (Q2'08)
- BlueDragon sales for Q1'09 were more than 65% higher than the same quarter last year (Q2'08)
- sales growth was once again primarily driven by the BlueDragon product line, both Java and .NET editions
- Total sales for New Atlanta for the first half of 2009 were 45% higher than our original budget forecast at the beginning of the year; put another way, we achieved 145% of our sales forecast
- In just the first half of 2009, New Atlanta has already achieved 75% of our total sales forecast for the entire year
- Four of the all-time top ten BlueDragon customers--as measured in total sales--made their first BlueDragon purchases during the first half of 2009; two of these are BlueDragon.NET customers and two are running BlueDragon for Java EE
Once again, I'd like to thank our customers who continue to demonstrate their confidence in our company and products in the most tangible way possible. We look forward to continuing to serve you with innovative, high-quality products and responsive, expert technical support for many years into the future.