New Atlanta is pleased to announce the immediate availability of ServletExec 6.0 for download and purchase.
Key new features in ServletExec 6.0 include:
- Java Servlet API 2.5
- JavaServer Pages (JSP) 2.1
- JSP Standard Tag Library (JSTL) 1.2
- JavaServer Faces (JSF) 1.2
- JavaMail 1.4
- Java Web Services support via JAX-WS 2.0
- Updated Web Server support (IIS 7, Apache 2.2.x, SJSWS 7.0u1)
- Updated OS support (Windows 2008/Vista, Solaris 10, AIX 5.3, HP-UX 11v2)
- AMD/Intel 64-bit support (x64)
Other improvements include:
- Improved Performance
- IPv6 Protocol support
- Improved Administrative Interface
- ServletExec 6.0 requires JDK/JRE 1.5 or 1.6
- Existing customers with current subscriptions will receive a new license for ServletExec 6.0 free of charge
- Customers who've purchased ServletExec 5.x on or after November 1st, 2007 may upgrade to ServletExec 6.0 free of charge
First released in December 1997, ServletExec is one of the original implementations of the Java Servlet API, and is currently is use by over 14,000 customers in 85 countries.
UPDATE: the ServletExec 6.0 announcement was picked up by TheServerSide.COM, the leading Enterprise Java community web site.